Emanuel Strobl wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005 15:00 schrieb Søren Schmidt:
[...]

As always, enjoy and let me know how it goes...

It's running here on several RELENG_5 machines. Like with j I also can't find any problems with k :)
But the strange 16MB/s limit on my ICH2 (i815 B-step (tualatin)) machine still exists and still if I use the command "atacontrol mode 0 udma5 udma5" the limit vanishes but only when typed interactively, no go by setting the udma5 mode (which is actualy already set at probing) in any rc script.
Still reproducale but I have absolutely no idea how this can be :(

Hmm, strange, anyhow I've managed to scavenge an ICH2 based board here, I just need to locate a CPU that fits then I'll look into this mess..

--

-Søren