Michael Nottebrock wrote:

On Tuesday, 15. February 2005 17:41, Michael Nottebrock wrote:

On Tuesday, 15. February 2005 17:29, Nate Lawson wrote:

Michael Nottebrock wrote:

On Tuesday, 15. February 2005 07:28, Nate Lawson wrote:

Are there any tags for these?  That may be too heavyweight but at least
publishing the exact UTC date for the build would be good.  That would
help us track down in bug reports what code the user has, especially
when it's from areas that are under active development.

The snapshots on snapshots.[jp|se].freebsd.org are date-suffixed (however, those servers don't build snaps for all platforms).

I'm talking hour/min./second, thanks.

Well, the builds on jp are always generated from source of 15:00 UTC of that date. The se machine probably uses a fixed time as well, but I can't look it up at the moment (hardware troubles at the se site).

And thinking about it, so probably does the snapbuilder which produces those snaps on ftp.freebsd.org ... Scott? :-)

Yes, the lack of a published timestamp is an oversight in this experiment. I'm working on correcting it.

Scott