At 7:31 PM -0800 2/21/05, Doug White wrote:

cvsup12 is damaged. If you've checked out against it your checkout is corrupted and you'll need to blow away your src dir and checkouts.cvs file to recover. The administrator has been notified.

Is there some way we could inform/re-direct the people who are connecting to cvsup12? I had been using it, and only happened to read the thread on "buildworld fails on: ===> bin/domainname".

I can't think of an easy and reliable way to inform everyone,
but perhaps we could change the DNS entry to point to a
different cvsup machine?

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]