re@ note:  This might be important for 5.4-release

At 5:59 PM -0800 2/27/05, Nate Lawson wrote:
Garance A Drosihn wrote:

One minor point: Søren is on vacation right now. I *think* he will be getting back around March 5th....

Augh. Not the most convenient circumstances. I'm happy to work with someone else if necessary.

Is this something which only comes up in 6.x?  Or is the same
thing happening in 5.x too?

There are two bugs I sent in two separate messages. The first gives several overwrites of 512 bytes of memory adjacent to the ATA param structure. The second is just a very long delay on resume.

Well, if the first is a serious bug then I assume we can get that fix in when Søren gets back. I don't know who else you would work with. I don't know enough in that code to review any major changes.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]