Hello everyone:

This might sound rather foolish, but I need some assistance on how to dual boot FBSD 5.3 with WinXP.

I have to Hard Drives, Windows is in the first drive, and I want to install FBSD on the second. No in the installation process I choose to create the partitions to the second Hard Drive, then it ask me if I want to install the boot manager, to which I answer yes, then it ask me where to install it, and I choose to the First Hard drive, is that ok? well, what happens is that after I choose the installer send me to disklabel to slice the Hard drive, but it show the First hard drive.

am I making any sense at all? I thought that installing the boot manager was going to be a straigh forward process, is there anything wrong with what I am experiencing? Any help will be appreciated.

Good night everyone