On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:02:16 +0400, Igor Pokrovsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is not an officially supported way of building releases.
That's why there is some magic to finish this procedure.
Even if it will complete successfully it won't neccessary mean it will work
correctly. You'd better try building 4.x release on RELENG_4 box.

However if you don't have an opportunity to do so maybe I'll be able
to provide you with some help. I did built RELENG_5 release on RELENG_4
box successfully some time ago. Contact me offline if you are still interested.

unfortunately i don't have any RELENG_4 boxes, wanted to make one with this attempt, is there any chance to do so without fetching images from ftp?

--
Best Regards, Michael