On Wed, 11 May 2005, Marton Kenyeres wrote:

Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
"Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

'k, I've been doing multiple since 7.2 on the same machine, all on the
same port, all different IPs, all on 4.x servers ... have never had an
issue with crashes (its pretty much my most stable 4.x server) ...

It was never possible.  8.0 has a hack to detect and avoid shared
memory collisions, but I think it will still have problems with
semaphores.  I have no idea why it works (or seems to work) for you;
it never did for anyone else.

DES

Maybe he's runing pjd@ 's privipc patch?

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arch/2003-June/000926.html

Nope, stock 4.11 kernel from "Tue Feb 15 21:36:53 AST 2005" ... sorry ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664