Peter Jeremy wrote:
On Thu, 2005-May-26 23:41:26 -0600, Scott Long wrote:

Seems to work for me with the commented lines fixed. Btw, you by no doubt have noticed that it's somewhat inconvenient to do 4th programming
by modifying the boot scripts and then praying that the reboot works.
It's possible to do 90% of the testing in userland, like I did when I
wrote beastie.4th.

[Instructions deleted]

I believe your instructions are worth preserving.  Any chance of you
adding that to (eg) /usr/src/sys/boot/README or into the ficl or forth
directories?

Yeah, it would be a good thing to do. We should actually go a step further and write a ficl manpage that talks about the whole environment
and how to develop in it.

Scott