Imobach González Sosa wrote:

Ok, I think I have it correctly with this command:

ifconfig rl0 media 100baseTX -mediaopt full-duplex

(rl0 or dc0, I've used two different NICs).

Moreover, I connected my FreeBSD box to the ADSL router (directly, no
more machines connected) and forced the adapter to 10baseT/UTP and
full-duplex but it didn't work. I also tried with 100baseTX, but then
there was no carrier (the ADSL router is a bit old, and only support
10Mbps).

Both sides must have same config, autosense should work if there is no config possibility in other end.