Hi,

On Jun 9, 2005, at 10:22 PM, Jean-Yves Lefort wrote:

Hi,

Filesystem Size Used Avail Capacity Mounted on /dev/ad0s1e 989M -46M 956M -5% /var/tmp

Any hints?

During a private discussion I had with Jean-Yves, we have determined that the problem was due to the cylinder group summary being stale.

It used to be recomputed by the kernel at mount time if the filesystem was dirty, but delphij changed it so that background fsck recomputes it instead. For some reason, in this case, this wasn't enough to synchronize the superblock's cg summary with the actual summary stored in the cgs. I'll have to investigate some more.

In the meantime, a fsck -y is enough to fix it.

Bye.
--
Suleiman Souhlal     | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The FreeBSD Project  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]