[skip]
to attach the binary, but I'll do it anyway because I don't have anything else but that and a readme file. It didn't seem to work (out of the box) with 5.4-RELEASE though.

This is a translation from babelfish:

Plain replacement of "standard" su for FreeBSD. It makes it possible to become any user (inc. root) with the introduction of any password. For this necessary to neglect su with the option "-!". with the use of this option does not conduct ravine- files. Was tested on FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE.

My apologies if I am sending in something completely useless and not important, but I figured it wouldn't hurt just to make sure.

Cheers,

The attached file needs to be setuid to root, so, someone needed to have increased privileges before, in order to install this prg. In this case a one-line C program w/ root setuid would do the same job.

--
Patrick Tracanelli
patrick @ freebsdbrasil.com.br