On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:50:43 +0200, Yann Golanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just in case anyone else has the same problem and wants a solution.

1- Recompile and install your kernel with the following options:
  device atapicam
  device ata
  device scbus
  device cd
  device pass

2- Go to your MP3 dir.

3- Converts spaces to underscores.
for i in *.mp3; do mv "$i" `echo $i | tr ' ' '_'`; done

4- Converts .mp3 to .wav
for i in *.mp3; do lame --decode $i `basename $i .mp3`.wav; done

5- Burn to CD...
cdrecord -v dev=1,0,0 -dao -pad -useinfo  *.wav

This appears to work fine for me.  If anyone has a better idea or can
improve the process, please let me know.

Hello,

With something like this script you can skip the step of replacing spaces to underscores.
It is untested, so it might need some editing.

#! /bin/sh

find . -name "*.mp3" | (
while read f
do