At 1:06 PM +0200 7/16/05, Øystein Holmen wrote:
I was looking for a place to download 6.0-BETA1-powerpc-bootonly.iso
to test om my PowerMac G4. But I cannot find it on any of
the ftp-sites og mirrors. Where can I download it?

It may have been taken down.  There were a few problems with the
iso's of 6.0-beta1 for PowerPC.

If you're interested in PowerPC, you might want to join the
freebsd-ppc mailing list, and send questions there.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]