On Wednesday 10 August 2005 23:16, J. Nyhuis wrote:
>       I would like to suggest a change to the FreeBSD man page for
> pf.conf.  Since pf is now part of the FreeBSD source core, where do I go
> to make my suggestion?  No contact info is listed in the man page, as
> there is for ports.  I'm a little hesitant to just make a change and
> submit it via cvs; I'd prefer to just make my suggestion for a change and
> get the opinions of others far more experienced then I.

The place to discuss things like this is freebsd-doc@  As for contact
information you can always look at cvs log to get an idea who did commit to
the file before (in this case it'd turn up my name).  There is also
freebsd-pf@ to discuss pf related topics.  As for the request itself.  As for
the request itself, I am very reluctant to take manpages off the vendor
branch too much without very good reason.  Everything you change you have to
catch up manually once we import new code ... so this is a long term
commitment.

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]