Hi,

At 14:46 26/08/2005, John Baldwin wrote:
Is there anyone with an ste(4) ethernet adapter?  I have some fixes to the
locking for HEAD so that it runs without Giant and no one has stepped up to
test them.  If no one has the hardware and is willing to test the patches
then I'll remove the driver from HEAD in a few weeks.

I can do some testing on this. One question: did you really mean to post this to -stable?

--
Bob Bishop                  +44 (0)118 940 1243
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               fax +44 (0)118 940 1295