Mike Tancsa wrote:

Hi,
The driver in RELENG_4 is essentially the same as in HEAD and RELENG_6. Someone backported the changes from the RELENG_6 version to 5.x and posted a link in the mailling list perhaps a month or so ago. Have a look through the archives for the patches. However, I would suggest you go to RELENG_6 from 5.x. 6.x is a bit faster on a number of counts and quite stable on the boxes we have it running on.

Do i need to do something special with gstripe when upgrading to RELENG_6 from RELENG_5?