Roland Smith wrote:

On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 10:18:12AM +0100, Ales wrote:
<snip>
Well, it looks like the nvidia driver doesn't support 6-STABLE (yet). Did you guys managed to recompile the driver?

After trying to recompile nvidia driver:
<snip>
In file included from nvidia_ctl.c:14:
./nv-freebsd.h:25:2: #error This driver does not support FreeBSD 6.x/-CURRENT!
*** Error code 1

Try editing the nv-freebsd.h file, remove the line with the #error
directive, and recompile. It might compile. It might even run. ;-)

Roland
Problem solved. I was trying to compile nvidia driver from nvidia home page, not from ports. Driver from ports compiled cleanly. I'm back with 6-STABLE and I can say that the upgrade was quite easy (except for the nvidia part)

Thanks to all involved.

Aleš