Hajimu UMEMOTO wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:06:12 -0800
Nate Lawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

nate> Thank you for tracking this down. It is interesting that BIF is nate> heavyweight while BST is not. I guess that is expected behavior by OEMs nate> which only test on Windows and so not everyone makes BIF simple. On my nate> laptops, BIF is as fast as BST.

You are welcome.  My laptops are also fast enough for BIF.  I
remembered that iwasaki-san grouched at the heavyweight of BIF when he
was writing cmbat support.

nate> I don't like the patch approach (changing the API), however. Let me nate> look at it and commit a fix that doesn't change the API.

Yes, I didn't feel satisfaction with my patch, too.  So, I anticipated
that you say so. :-)

Sincerely,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED],jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/

Is it that much related to laptop performance? Because the M70 I have is currently the fastest laptop made by Dell and cmbat makes it to hang on FreeBSD...