Kim Culhan sat at his 'puter and typed on 11/28/2005 1:40:
On 11/27/05, Subhro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kim Culhan sat at his 'puter and typed on 11/28/2005 1:05:

Running -Stable make world with recent Intel and AMD hardware
yielded some interesting results.

Let us have a look at /etc/make.conf. BTW, my *personal* opinion is AMD
implements much better pipelining and concurrent processing compared to
the Intel platform. So what you see is not something entirely unexpected.

No /etc/make.conf in either case

-kim

--
w8hdkim err gmail.com

Have a look at man 'make.conf' without the 's. Specially look closely at the CFLAGS, COPTFLAGS and CPUTYPE variables. Also please be kind enough not to send in HTML mails in this list. It's really irritating to decipher mail content from within HTML tags for unlucky souls like me who use a text based mail client to read mails.

Thanks
S.