Mike Jakubik wrote:
Marcus Alves Grando wrote:
Doug,

I will add your rcNG script in mail/postfix*

Excellent!

I think the port should also depend on a database server, if it has been compiled with one or any other of the supported configuration options. I'm not sure if this can be dynamically generated based on ports configuration though.

If you look at misc/compat5x you can see how I made some elements of the script conditional. It also helps to read the information about SUB-FILES in bsd.port.mk. It's actually quite a flexible system. I'll be glad to help with any questions, or send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. I actually have a busy mail server on 5.4 where postfix starts first and all lookups are done via mysql, so i get a bunch of errors in the logs before mysql starts.

Well this sounds like a timely change then. :)

Doug