Eric Marquez wrote:

This morning I received a message from my 3ware raid card and I wanted to know if there is a way to rebuild the raid with out having to reboot and use the 3ware bios. I know in Linux there is a way to view the software raid by using the proc. Is there something similar in Freebsd for hardware or will I have to reboot and use the 3ware bios?

The 3ware disk manager is in /usr/ports/sysutils/3dm including a web ui, etc. Not sure what it'll support on the older generation cards. On my 8506-4LP, it supports rebuild from inside FreeBSD

Regards,

Gary