On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 00:08:56 -0800, "Jo Rhett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> 12 or so honest queries on the mailing list about why "make buildworld"
> or the freebsd-update mechanism doesn't work for me.  Which I try to
> answer
> in detail, even when the questioner was insulting me.

Why doesn't make buildworld work for you?

I find myself replacing binary packages with source more often than not,
to effect a better tracking with cvs. I'm guessing, but it sounds like
you're after some sort of  replacement to the cvs approach in binary
form. Right?
--
  Aluminium Oxide
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]