Hello,

When I boot my laptop with a wi0 pccard inserted, the machine locks after probing wi0. I can't go to the debugger also. The fun thing is, that it probes if I also inserted my ep0 card before booting. But if I than remove both and only reinsert the wi0 it hangs again. Suspend-resume gives the same hang.

In 5.x (I think 5.3) it worked ok. So I think there is some regression in this driver.

I am not working on my laptop now, so I don't have a dmesg available, but I will make one later if needed. This problem is there since I started using 6.x and that is from 6.0-RC until 6.0-STABLE (last week).

Do more people have this problem? And what info can I give to help debugging this problem?

Ronald.

--
 Ronald Klop
 Amsterdam, The Netherlands