On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 12:14:20PM +0600, Pavel Gubin wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 02:03:19AM -0500, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
> > Well, that's what you posted, but it was nonsensical.  However, gdb is
> > sometimes confused about stack traces, which is why I asked for a
> > trace from DDB instead.
>
>   So, I've compiled in DDB and after two days uptime got another panic:

Yeah, looks like kernel ppp alright.  Unfortunately, as the other
poster said kernel ppp is unmaintained in FreeBSD, so your best bet is
to switch to user ppp instead (and file a PR, in case someone feels
like fixing it, and so the next person who comes along might have a
chance of seeing it before wondering why their system crashed).

Kris