* Adam Retter, 2006-03-30 :

> Have spoken to Soren, from my bootlog he believes that the problem is in
> atapicam causing the system to lock up. He is happy to answer some
> questions but doesnt have time to delve into atapicam himself.

OK, fair enough. Next question is, where are we spending time? It would
be useful if you could enable CAM traces so we see what is going on
there. Can you send me a boot -v log with the following options in your
kernel config:

     options CAMDEBUG
     options CAM_DEBUG_BUS=-1
     options CAM_DEBUG_TARGET=-1
     options CAM_DEBUG_LUN=-1
     options CAM_DEBUG_FLAGS=CAM_DEBUG_INFO|CAM_DEBUG_CDB|CAM_DEBUG_TRACE

(note, this well be a VERY verbose kerne).

Thomas.