Mike Jakubik wrote:

Kris Kennaway wrote:

This is true, but I hope you recognise that a good part of the
responsibility for this falls on the users when asked to test proposed
fixes.  If the developers are not aware of remaining problems they
can't reasonably be expected to fix them :-)

Indeed, but the developers should also realize that a lot of users have servers in production and can not afford the downtime, or simply don't have the resources to test. I think the developers should also spend a little more time doing more extensive testing of their own code.

Oh, you seem to have missed similar thread a couple of weeks ago. :-) Did you pay a pennie to request stability?

Vlad Skvortsov, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]