Hello List,

I just recently upgraded my machine a few days ago to 6.1-RC2 and have
noticed a problem when using pciconf to read the configuration space
register of one of my network interfaces.  Attempting to read the
configuration space when the network is online produces the output I
would expect to see.

When I bring the interface down using ifconfig and run pciconf -r
pci10:9:0 0x0:0xff the system becomes completely unresponsive.  I first
noticed this issue last night when I had no network connectivity.

This isn't a major problem to me as I can always read the registers
when I'm online, but I am wondering if there is a way to possibly debug
this to find out what is causing the system to freeze up.  The network
card is an onboard Broadcom BCM5704.

Thanks

Gardner