Pieter de Goeje wrote:
Hi Mark,

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 00:51, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
Just updated another box to 6.1-STABLE, and yes I did 'return' though
it. The reason being mergemaster -p wanted to patch my group file to
remove all the additions (i.e, useful groups and group -> user
associations) as *well* as add the audit group.

Well unless -p changes mergemaster's behaviour, the general idea is that you press 'm' for merge ( correct me if I'm wrong but I think mergemaster was named after this feature :P ). It will let you add the new audit group _and_ keep the extra groups.

Thanks all - You are quite right - I'm clearly just being a bit thick...

Cheers

Mark