On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Kostik Belousov wrote:

Yes, this looks like a deadlock. As I understand, that's on 6.1-STABLE ?

Yes, kernel sources, it seems, from May 25th, according to my /usr/src tree ...

BTW, do you use snapshots ?

Not that I've explicitly enabled ...

I think that without ddb access, diagnose and debug the problem would be quite hard.

Would it be a simple matter of:

CTL-ALT-ESC
panic

to get it to dump core? Or would more be involved? Would a core dump even work?

----