Peter Thoenen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> To you have pf running? If so can you turn it off for a bit a see if
> you still crash.  On my box I was getting all sorts of witness kbd
> backtraces on pf and since turning pf off (maybe a week ago), haven't
> crashed yet.  Going to let it keep running unmetered for another 2
> weeks and see if I crash or not.

I'm running Tor jailed and use PF for NAT, port forwarding and filtering:
http://tor.fabiankeil.de/pf-stats/

So far I didn't see a single PF related complaint from witness,
but I'll try disabling PF in a few days anyway. At the moment
I'm still testing if enabling polling really increases the uptime.

Fabian
--
http://www.fabiankeil.de/