Dominic Marks wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

hi list

I'm tring to make apache work inside a jail (6.1)
apachctl start gives following errors

here's some sysctl values on my host

security.jail.allow_raw_sockets: 1
security.jail.enforce_statfs: 2
security.jail.set_hostname_allowed: 1
security.jail.socket_unixiproute_only: 1
security.jail.sysvipc_allowed: 0
security.jail.chflags_allowed: 0

thanks for your helps

Try making sure all your HTTPd instances on the system bind to a specific IP. Sounds to me like you have another web server bound to * outside the jail ?

Dominic

it's a ssl website on a another port then 443.

in fact, after upgrading src from 5.4 to 6.1, i thought that would be a great idea to remake jail... finally, that was not.

regards

Richard VENNE
www.dental-on-line.com
Phone: 01 43 27 94 24