The goal is to have a USB flash drive mounted via automounter in a way that it auto-umounts after a while so I don't crash the system by pluggin it out wile mounted. My amd.map looks like this:

/defaults       type:=host;fs:=${autodir}/${rhost}/host;rhost:=${key};
*               opts:=rw,grpid,resvport,vers=3,proto=udp,nosuid,nodev

flash-s1 type:=pcfs;dev:=/dev/da0s1;fs:=${autodir}/flash-s1;opts:=rw,longnames,-m664,-M777;

The problem is that "opts" are not passed to mount_msdosfs which results in all files having execute bits set, etc. Using "msdosfs" instead of "pcfs" makes amd fail with "unknown file system".

So, how to do this? I'll accept anything that gets the proper flags to mount_msdosfs.