Hi,

I have strange problem with my Dell Latitude D620 laptop which has 945GM chipset and onboard graphic card.
I'm using September 30th RELENG_6.

If I use acpi_video only, mplayer can only use "sdl" video output for full screen playing. If I use [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s i945 graphics support patch without using acpi_video, mplayer can use other video outputs for full screen playing but my mouse works in strange way, mouse pointer doesn't move, or moves very very slowly. I can see mouse goes over gnome applets (highlights) but I don't see pointer itself is moving. If I use mnag's patch and acpi_video together mplayer can use only "sdl" for full screen playing.

Is this strange behavior related to ACPI or something else?

Also when I'm not starting /etc/rc.d/moused before going to X I can't use mouse in X.
Is this problem related to X or ACPI?

thanks,

Ganbold