Jon Passki wrote:

Hey all,

(I'm off list, please include me in any replies)

(Søren, please let me know if you do not want to be emailed in the future directly! You seem to be the ATA RAID FreeBSD goto guy. Apologies if you did not want to be solicited).

I just received a panic w/ this in /var/log/messages (uname and dmesg at the end of the email / book):

Oct 21 04:17:05 prometheus kernel: DOH! ata_alloc_composite failed!
I fixed a few nits in this area after 6.1-RELEASE, so you should upgrade to 6-stable or 6.2-betasomething to get this fixed.

-Søren