Hi all

We have 5 Dell 1950s running the new BCE driver without any problems.

Thanks Scott!!

Maybe you can help me with another Dell-Broadcom network problem.

I am trying to get FreeBSD to work on a Dell 1955 blade. Looks like
the nics on the blade are not supported by the BCE driver.
On linux the nics are identified as "06:00.0 Ethernet controller:
Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II BCM5708S Gigabit Ethernet (rev 11)"

From "if_bce.c"
-------------------------
* The following controllers are not supported by this driver:
* (These are not "Production" versions of the controller.)
*   BCM5706C A0, A1
*   BCM5706S A0, A1, A2, A3
*   BCM5708C A0, B0
*  --> BCM5708S <-- A0, B0, B1

Is there any reason why the chipset is not supported? Is there anyway
of getting the BCE driver to work with this chipset?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Conrad