On 10/30/06, Kris Kennaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> panic: vfs_getopt: caller passed 'opts' as NULL

This can happen if you are using filesystem modules but your kernel is
built with nonstandard options (DEBUG_*_LOCKS is a culprit, I think).

Interesting, but no filesystem modules were involved. Infact, even
geom_mirror and geom_label were statically built into the kernel.

But the point is mood anyway, since I could not reproduce the problem.
I tried again after rebooting the machine and everything went just
fine ...

I have to use the nullfs mounts on another machine shortly, let's see
what happens there.

Uli