Scott Long wrote:
> O. Hartmann wrote:
>> Scott Long wrote:

>>> Would it be possible to restrict Gnome to only auto-mounting msdos and
>>> cd9660 filesystems?
>>>
>>> Scott

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>> Sorry, if my question may sound heretic, but wouldn't it be more
>> sophisticated solving the problem instead of disabling everything what
>> could trigger the bug?
>
> Yup.  Who do you have in mind to do it?
>
> Scott
Well, this is a good question :-( I would like to do it if the following
prerequisites would be applicable:

I'm familiar with OS development (no)
I'm familiar with C, very close to driver layer and UFS (no)
I'm willing to work for a OpenSource project (yes, of course, I use
FreeBSD in scientific environment now for more than 10 years)

On the other hand, Scott, where are all the Kernel developer has been
gone to?

Oliver