Kimi Ostro wrote:
Hi,

On 15/12/06, Jay Chandler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What's the entry for the NFS share in /etc/fstab?

fserver:/data /media/data nfs rw,-b,-i,-s,-L,noauto

I don't run clients with rpc.statd(8) rpc.lockd(8)

I do run statd and lockd, but let's keep it simple for now at first.

My settings are similar, only the sole flag I have is rw-- if you remove those flags, does the speed change at all?

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University