On 2/5/07, Eduardo Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/5/07, Matthew Jacob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Helpful information would be:
>
>   a) Release
>   b) Connection Topology
>
> It looks like you're going through a switch. Your short term solution
> will be to zone your box and the CX300 together excluding all else.
>
> A longer term solution is for me to MFC the new SAN evaluation code
> which is a bit less harsh.

You are right, I am going through a switch.
It is a 6.2-STABLE as of Feb 2nd.

Is this code scheduled to be MFC'd?

Yes, when it's got just a bit more mileage on it and I have time to
monitor breakage that might occur. This is also with 24XX support.
*Probably* toward the end of this month.

As Wilko says, zoning is worth it unless you're explicitly sharing.