Hi,

I feel the mount_union manpage isn't 100% correct anymore, especially the
the BUGS section ? Or do the things there still apply ?

Martin

Martin Blapp, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ImproWare AG, UNIXSP & ISP, Zurlindenstrasse 29, 4133 Pratteln, CH
Phone: +41 61 826 93 00 Fax: +41 61 826 93 01
PGP: <finger -l [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP Fingerprint: B434 53FC C87C FE7B 0A18 B84C 8686 EF22 D300 551E