Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH wrote:

On Mar 3, 2007, at 23:37 , Michael W. Belz wrote:

Stick with what has been posted, documented and tried and tested more importantly your having issues finding solid docs to support your task...using cvsup you have handbook docs and freebsd diary to use don't reinvent the wheel

Probably a good idea; I'm not planning to switch my installed systems from cvsup any time soon. I hope portsnap and csup will be better documented in the future, though; that whole "cvsup wants modula-3" thing is just a little annoying :)

--brandon s. allbery    [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Which is where csup comes in ;)

Ta,