I tried to use pam_group to allow accessing imap(dovecot) only for users in certain group (users/groups stored in AD and checked out via LDAP/Kerberos), but pam_group is checking applicant's group membership. I'm sure, that in many cases is more useful to check group membership of target (authenticating) user, but not applicant. May be it's a good to add such functionality to pam_group (i.e. ability to chose target/applicat membership check) or create separate module?

--
С уважением, Савчук Тарас
ООО "Элантек" : Аутсорсинг ИТ, WEB-разработка