the number do not change with or without PAE

Maybe i look in the wrong place?

I'm not going to waste my time explaining for the hundredth time how
the x86 memory layout works.  If you want to recover the missing
256MB, go look in your BIOS for an option about memory hole remapping.

No need, i know this stuff. Problem is that asus p5p800-vm bios does not
have such option (no memory remapping support in chipset)
, so, and simply assumed that  in PAE mode this simply
does not matter and it will give me whole 4GB. Isn't it so?
Is it true for 64bit mode (amd64)?

--
Regards,
Artem