Quoting Danny Braniss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
        I'm in the last mile before crossing the beta->release line,
so I'd like to get some input, and update the list of targets it supports.
you can obtain the driver from:
        ftp://ftp.cs.huji.ac.il/users/danny/freebsd/iscsi-2.0.92.tar.gz

Looks great! I've done some basic testing against our cluster of three LeftHand Networks NSM 160's running SAN/iQ 6.6SP1. My machine is running -CURRENT as of a couple days ago (with gcc 4.2 and symbol versioning). I've tested previous snapshots of the driver against the same SAN on this and another machine running -STABLE with good results.

Is there anything specific you'd like tested? What connection interruption scenarios does the driver try to recover from? I'm running some backups to an iSCSI mount now. When that finishes (and my machine is otherwise unoccupied) I'll play around with temporarily yanking the ethernet cable and other fun tricks.

Thanks for the Makefiles. Your blurb text incorrectly directs the reader to run make in sys/dev/iscsi_initiator (which doesn't exist, and there's no Makefile in sys/dev/iscsi). Obviously you meant sys/modules/iscsi_initiator. Also, a line about running make in iscontrol/ would be helpful, as would an install target in that Makefile.

Do you have any suggestions on startup integration (rc script, fstab magic, etc)? I know you said once before that that was hopefully coming soon..

Thanks again. I'll post again if I manage to break something.

JN