On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, TooMany Secrets wrote:

Hi!

My workstation is a Dell Precision 380, with a recent FreeBSD
6.2-RELEASE and cvsuped to -STABLE the last saturday (past week).
My problem is with the snd_hda module (I think), because the sound is
only heard through internal speaker. The desktop is the last xfce4
port, and the Sound config is vía mixer0.

Is your laptop in a docking station? If so, the only workaround at this time is to place the speaker jack into the output on the laptop (not the dock).

hth,

Doug