----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Bertrand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "David Adam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: [OT] Which one is best MTA for me?

What happens if you win the lottery and decide to leave your place of
employment? What does the organization do when the next person comes
in and there's this high-specialized set up?

On the upside, you're now irreplaceable and can't be fired.

On the downside, he's locked into his position, and will never move up.

My theory is, teach as much as you know, and there is a better chance of
moving up or out ;)

Steve

Luckily it's a small operation and I own it ;-)

Steve I am a technical trainer and training developer.
Knowledge is power and in today's world there's little room for the ignorant.

-Clay