On Oct 29, 2007, at 6:25 PM, Jason Slack wrote:

but had to sell my MacBook so my Fiance and I could get
into a new apartment together.

I've seen plenty of apartment buildings with a "no dogs" policy, but this seems to be going too far.

I want to try version 7 as it has items of interest to me, but I am not one
to continually wipe and reload my machine,

As many others pointed out, upgrading is easy. Read the manual about using csup to track source changes and then just follow the instructions in /usr/src/UPDATING

Cheers,

-j