Rainer Hurling wrote:
Eric Millbrandt schrieb:
Rainer Hurling wrote:
Hi Eric,

I reported yesterday on ports@, that with portupgrade of 30th October, rebuilding some xorg ports and restarting X now all LEDs of my USB-keyboards (3 systems) are working again. (FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT i386)

Hope this helps,
Rainer

Thanks, but my problem does not seems to be with X. The LEDs do not work when using and not using X, single user mode, console, etc.... Was your problem only in X?

Yes, only in X for a few weeks. This was described in several threads before.

FWIW, I am experiencing the same behaviour also with X.org on Linux -> Keyboard LEDs just does not work.