Henri Hennebert wrote:
Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 12:39:27PM +0100, Henri Hennebert wrote:
Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 05:37:00PM +0100, Henri Hennebert wrote:
hello

To push zfs, I launch 2 scrub at the same time, after ~20 seconds the system freeze:
[...]

I found a deadlock too. If it's reproducable for you, can you try this
patch:
I reproduce it after 30 minutes, si I try you patch.

    http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/zgd_done.patch
when I try to load zfs.ko I get:

# kldload zfs
link_elf: symbol kproc_create undefined
kldload: can't load zfs: No such file or directory

What must I add to my config to resolve this symbol / problem

Ouch, you don't use HEAD. Try changing kproc_*() to kthread_*().

Today, after more than 10 scrubs, no deadlock. This patch is effective.

Maybe this is not related, but when I copy a 600MB file from zfs to a ufs under gjournal, my system freeze completely. A break on the serial console don't go to debugging!

Henri