I'm getting usb-input device freezes and sometimes kernel panics that are somehow related to network traffic after upgrading from 6.2-RELEASE to 7.0-BETA3.

One reproducible freeze comes when I try to update the server list in quake3 (linux version and native). Usb-mouse freezes as does usb-keyboard. Ps/2-keyboard works. The list doesn't update so I think the network freezes too. Message "nfe0: watchdog timeout (missed Tx interrupts) -- recovering" is generated in the log. After exiting quake3 the devices come back.

Similar behavior occurs sometimes when watching streaming videos except that the error message is produced more frequently and usually it results in a kernel panic with a string "ohci_add_done: addr 0x0236cf30 not found".